Saturday, June 6, 2009

GOTHIC NIGHTSCAPE


I don't know what hole I stumbled through that brought me here ... My mind numb, stumbling on the breaking bridge that crossed a bloody-looking river ...

My memory is achingly vague no matter how hard I try to focus on what happened next. I pray and circle the same halls repeatedly, calling for anyone who can explain where I am, but no one answers me.

Still, I keep looking behind me when the feeling creeps up my back that eyes are watching me. Does that sound strange?

I catch myself picking at the lacings and lace on the front of my gown while I wander ...


(I think to attempt a gothic post, there are certain necessary ingredients. Creepy castle, check. Lush gown, check. Black and more Black, check. Pale skin with dark eyeliner, check. The gorgeous tattoo of crows and keys brings Mr. Poe to the conversation. But my favorite part are the clingy tendrils that wind binding around my thighs and curling into a spiral on the back of each calf. I'm caught.)

Dress: Goth1c0 “Sweet Goth Summer Purple” ... This Dress is currently stop #47 on The Storybook Hunt. Go get it ladies!

Tattoos: Silentsparrow “crowjane tattoos”
Necklace: Miriel “Secret Necklace Black/Jet”
Shoes: Dilly Dolls “Skulled Mollies” (color and texture change)
Hair: Waka and Yuki “Hair 37 Type A”
Skin: Heaven’s Skin Chiori Goth Doll 1
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: Animazoo
Photograhed at Crimson Shadow.

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please