Saturday, August 1, 2009

SICK PATROL

It's rough, a career in enforcement in Sick. Patrolling dark dirty streets armed with wit and a laser blade. It helps to have good equipment. My gear includes holo-identification of my guard unit on both the front and back of my uniform, light armor, communications with built-in power packs, emergency lighting, night-vision goggles, air filtration, and ordinance.

It helps to know your martial arts. You should stay in practice.

The blade is like a cross between a classy lightsaber and practical machete.

Outfit: S.I.C_49 “S.I.C_5 Jacket Set” (Creators Stamp Rally Gift) (Jacket, pants, headgear, belt, boots, weapon and meter ... sized for men but all modifiable except for the weapon and meter. The uniform includes pants with attachments for your thighs. I wanted more pockets etc. so I made copies of the thigh attachments and put them on my lower legs too.)

Shirt: Alphamale “Army Tee” (gift)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Hair: Waka and Yuki “Hair 37 *TYPE*A”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Acorn [Dark] Breeze-Liquid Sky 1"

Sick is a roleplaying sim that uses its own combat meter and weaponry. Lots of Japanese citizens.

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please