Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

I like to dress comfortably to run around for my last minute shopping. But finally I just have to stop and breathe ... and look at something beautiful. This year while I was running around I stumbled across a fabulous group of holiday displays over at the Happy Mood sim. Made my day.

My last post I showed the Curio Christmas Gift Skin but I wanted you to see my favorite. This is more lipgloss than I usually wear :) but now I imagine my lips taste like one of those cherry roll on glosses *mmm* ... And yes honey that is Mistletoe.

Okay just one more headshot so you can see the elaborate braids. This hair comes with two versions in one package. The other hair takes one of the big braids down and loops it around the front of your neck. That version is also very pretty but I had a hard time getting a good picture because it didn't look right with my animations.

Okay a candid of me staring at the Christmas tree and falling snow. Can I just stand here a while and meditate?

I love snowglobes. Haven't you ever wished that you could go inside the tiny world of a snowglobe? Now you can! And I only showed you one so the others would still be a surprise. Ho Ho Ho.

Mistletoe: Evie’s Closet “Mistletoe Garland”
Shirt/Sweater: COCO “Frilly Blouse & Sweater”
Pants: Hilarious “Light Jasper Cuff Jeans”
Boots: Surf Couture “Elsa Boots”
Hair: Irollic “Mew”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Bean [Light] Elf-Snug 2”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: Animazoo and Long Awkward Pose
Location: Dreaming Night at Happy Mood

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please