Friday, June 11, 2010

THE HANDMAID

Leaving the kitchen hearth to fetch some water from the well ...

Forgot my clogs, but I'll be more surefooted on the path.

I ran across the yoke back when Knickknack had a little cart at the Roleplay Market. I heard they opened a larger mainstore so I stopped by for a peek, and not only have they added some cute medieval-RP clothes, but more props next to the yoke .. a sweeping broom and a very nice animated washstand on which to wash your lord's tunics.

Knickknack “Mechthild Tunic and Corset” (50% off at 150L for Mainstore Opening)
Knickknack “animated water yoke”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Skin: Tiktok “Sabrina-medium-promo-blue” (at the Black and Blue Fair)
Hair: Uncleweb Studio “Rigel-Hair”
Photostudio: N30

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please