Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

Well, in shoe heaven. After resisting for months, I finally gave in at Shoe Fair and bought these yummy shoes. I had to have them. They were the perfect soul mate for this jacket. I don't care if you have seen this jacket on my blog before. :) It's my favorite! I moaned a little when I tried on these heels, partly from pleasure, partly hoping it wouldn't be too difficult to adjust the color of the sculpted toes to match my skin. But what was I worried about? Even with this gray tint, easy peasy lemon squeezy.

And this skin ... This lovely skin is part of a multipack available now in the Platinum Hunt for a mere L$10. The other skins have a few combinations of different eye and lip color. The package also includes matching ears. If you love fantasy, this is a Must Have. An ee-vill dark elf never looked so adorable.

Finally, the Necklace (and matching earrings) are available at AI's Le.Look location. Putting it on I was amazed by the details; the strands are held together by two beads shaped like tiny hands.

Jacket: Aoharu “BT Short Riders Jacket”
Shoes: Gos “Dare Bootie” (With HUD to tint skin and retexture shoe parts and nails)
Necklace: Alchemy Immortalis “Amaranthus Diminue Victoriana Clutch Pendant”
Bodysuit: mijn.t “Pepe is my Cat”
Jeans: fri.day “Low.Rise Jeans (includes three sets of leg attachments)
Hair: Tiny Bird “Girl Anachronism”
Skin: Mynerva “Platinum Red Lips” (part of Platinum Hunt Gift)
Ears: Mynerva “Platinum Drow Ears” (part of Platinum Hunt Gift)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Poses: by ImpEle, Long Awkward Pose
Photostudio: by N30

Love,
Serene

p.s. Can you believe someone is reading my stuff? A Fabbie? *faints*

1 comment:

  1. Serene this is absolutely gorgeous composition and I've awarded you a FABBIE from It's Only Fashion! Go to http://itsonlyfashionblog.com/fabbies/ to see the Fabbie Page and feel free to pick up a graphic for your blog if you are inclined! Also visit the main page to see your Fabbie! Congrats and great work ! Gidge Uriza

    ReplyDelete

play nice please