Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SEPTEMBER

September is here and fall is so close I can hardly stand it. I am looking forward to soups and cooshy sweaters. The first pumpkin pie and hot chocolate.

I'm trying not to get ahead of myself. I'm going to slow down and enjoy the fall leaves, and the aromatic smells of the lavender and catmint and russian sage in my flower bed. I'm going to take my daughter on that hayride, to the pumpkin patch, and the petting zoo and fall pony rides. We are going to make sugar cookies and harvest fennel seeds and the last tomatoes.

Shirt: Ducknipple “Mole”
Pants: Callie Cline “jeans – floral wash”
Earrings: Mandala “Monica Earrings / inca gold”
Boots: J’s “Western Boots”
Hair: Truth “Paige” silver
Skin: Mynerva “Summer Nights”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Photostudio: by N30

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please