Wednesday, March 9, 2011

GEARING UP

I've been running around on the Steam Hunt, and I thought, heck, why not photo this outfit in the meantime? Yes it's what I'm wearing to hunt. Unless it's like, Skin Fair, I don't take off my wig and shoes. I just trade them in for ones that are reasonably low prim. In honor of the steampunk theme, I put on this pretty little necklace I picked up at Mynerva a while ago.

One of the things I love about the Mynerva skins is their flexibility. These days she is working a kind of a-la-carte system, which includes lipsticks and eyebrows and rouge and freckles. Layer the options you like over a base skin. I had this skin already, and then recently I picked up some more packs of her lipstick at Skin Fair.


Sweater: Mr. Poet “Turtleneck_Sepia” (part of outfit)
Necklace: Mynerva “Victorian Cog Necklace”
Pants: Pink Outfitters “The Editor Pant”
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui “Miss Highlands”
Hair: Maitreya “Natalie”
Skin: Mynerva “Fudge Plain Jane” (wearing the No Brows version)
Eyes: Poetic Color “fairy eyes – witch bright gr” (with gold ring)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Eyebrows: Curio “:GP: Sweetheart Brows-Black” (part of skin pack)
Lipstick: Mynerva “Lipstick Style 1-Bronze” (from Skin Fair)
Alpha: Imabee “System eyelashes – begone!”
Poses: by Don’t Freak Out
Photostudio: by N30

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please