Saturday, May 7, 2011

LA BRUJA

Should I quote Shakespeare with the three witches? Or something from the Brothers Grimm? No, only one thing keeps popping into my head ...

I put a spell on you, And now you're mine
You can't stop the things I do, I ain't lyin'
It's been three hundred years, Right down to the day
Now the witch is back, And there's hell to pay

I put a spell on you
And now you're mine!

Love Bette Midler!

Gown: silentsparrow “Corbie Suite” (Limited Edition “penny” color)
Jacket Cuffs: silentsparrow “Corbie Suit” (Limited Edition color, unavailable)
Hair: Exile “Tempest”
Skin: Plastik “Ataciara-Elven-Valah-Dark-Homicide” (past 50L Friday)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Claws: La Malvada Mujer “Claws Black” (Happy When it Rains event)
Poses: by Dismorph and Long Awkward Pose
Location: Alpha Point

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please