Saturday, June 11, 2011

PIU TRISTE

I must, must show you this lovely mask from La Gyo's Mademoiselle collection. For some reason I was especially loving the one orange flower, so I wore burnt golden orange.

Believe it or not, this delicious mask is La Gyo's gift on the Zombie Popcorn Hunt. It's amazing. And ladies, I bet you can't go there without buying other pieces from this collection. I bought another floral headpiece and some pretty shoes, that I'll show you as soon as I can find just the right dress to wear with them.

Mask: La Gyo “Floral blind mask”
Bolero: G Field “Ruffle Bolero”
Lace Collar: PixelDolls “Bella.Gold.Lace Collar”
Hairpiece: booN “DARE82”
Hairbase: booN “gathered raised hairbase”
Skin: Natural Beauty “Monica”

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please