Sunday, March 18, 2012

ON THE WILD SIDE

If you are ready to trade in your fancy ballgown for a walk on the wild side, the Fashion for Life event can set you up for that too. I fell in love with this fabulous jacket and corset, so in true spoiled fashionista way ... I bought both. Don't worry, I had the foresight to pay my rent before I went shopping. :)

Look in my eyes ... do I look like I feel guilty? (You should click to take a close look at these beauties from Ikon! An incredible unconventional color combination.)


The boots come in two different colors of leather, each with a HUD that changes the pattern on the folded cuff. Yes yes, I bought both of those too!

(The jacket and corset are not charity benefit items, but purchasing some for-profit items is what makes it possible for these businesses to donate to charity in the first place. Thank you to all the designers!)

Jacket: Lapointe and Bastchild "Drift" (available at Fashion for Life)
Corset: NV "Corsetry Bengali" (available at Fashion for Life)
Shirt: Silentsparrow "Severina Suite Top"
Pants: Silentsparrow "Ryou Suit Pants"
Boots: GField "Long Cuff Boots Sepia" (Fashion for Life Benefit Item)
Ring: Earthstones "Kameron Ring" (Fashion for Life Benefit Gacha)
Hair: booN "WMO003"
Skin: Hush "Amy TangerineKiss" (Fashion for Life Benefit Item)
Eyes: Ikon "Sunrise Sand" (Fashion for Life Benefit Item)
Tattoo: Plastik "Soul Ink Reloaded Yupa" (Fashion for Life Benefit Gacha)
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please