Saturday, September 29, 2012

MISS PRISS



Just a quickie, I found Miss Tre's collar banging around in my blogger box and that's just not right. It is a ruffled pleated bib with a high collar. (The ruffles prevent it being worn as a dickey so I wasn't sure how to categorize it.) Underneath I am wearing a cream undershirt that covers the rest of my tum and the sides of my torso.



Another pretty face from Mother Goose's ... I look all sweet and innocent, don't I?



Ruffled Chemisette: LeeZu "Miss Tre's Collar" (worn over an undershirt)
Skirt: Willow "Maxi Skirt Scarlet" (mesh) (unavailable I think)
Shoes: Schadenfreude "Bisque Cygnette Heels" (mesh)
Hair: Lelutka "Salome" (mesh)
Skin: Mother Goose "Charmy 1L" (dollarbie version)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Facelight: NLight FREE 2.0 (free on SL Marketplace)
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose (unavailable)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please