Monday, November 26, 2012

SUEDE



All the suede of this Hucci outfit feels so decadent to me! ... True story, this year I was groaning as I passed by all the suede shoes at one of my favorite shops. I love suede, but let's face it, it doesn't last long enough. Hard to clean, chafed spots show wear too quickly, and before you know it, you are throwing away your favorite shoes. In this regard, Second Life is obviously superior, your nice things never wear out, although the inventory monster might munch on a few of them occasionally ...



I know you've seen this stuff from Collabor88 already, it's all fabulous. I think the coordinated palette is wonderful and working together must be so much more fun for the designers. The Schadenfreude boots are delicious and HUD-driven to control the leatherwork details. Amazed.



Dress: Hucci "Soure" (mesh)(at Collabor88)
Leggings: The Secret Store "Blue Wool Tights"
Boots: Schadenfreude "Amargosa Boots" (mesh)(at Collabor88)
Rings: Yummy "Boho Rings" (at Collabor88)
Earrings and Necklace: LaGyo "Titiana"
Hair: Ink Hair "Natum" (this color was exclusive at Hair Fair)
Skin: Atomic "Grace"
Eyes: MADesigns "Eyes Nature Ocean Deep" (okay these are really old!)
Eyeshadow: by Miamai
Poses: by Label Motion and oOo Studio

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please