Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MEET ANGELUS



Clementine finally gave birth to her foal, who turned out to be a lovely little white Percheron. So exciting!! ... I named him Angelus. For the next three days his mother will be nursing him to the exclusion of all other interests to get him off to a good start in life. I thought maybe I'd better get back to the ABC store and pick up some more hay and another salt lick; obviously the more horses you have, the faster the food and supplies are used.



What's this?



As I was in the supply shop, I noticed Iron Gryphon, a gorgeous Drum stallion for sale at a ridiculously low price. I'm especially loving the braided tail and hoping it breeds true. They are all so beautiful!

Read more about Awesome Breeds Creations horses at their Official Website.

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please