Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SIMPLICITY



Today I'm all cuddled up in minty goodness trying to warm up in advance of real spring. But really I'll admit that this outfit is all about this shirt. How do I love it? Let me count the ways. I love the way the unfolded cuffs come down over the backs of my hands, and how the collar is not exactly symmetrical. I love how the seamstress took the time with all the little details. I love how there is a strip of seam binding going around the inside of the collar where most people would hardly even notice it. I love the way that the folds lie around my waist and lower back, and the way the fabric pinches up at the shoulders. And all that is wrapped in a simple sweet minty print! *applause*



I added some spring pink details cause, well ... just because. And I have all this pink in my cheeks because I have been digging in my imaginary garden, getting soil ready for flowers. Of course my imaginary garden does not rudely put dirt all over my new pants. :P Now where did I put my gloves and spade?



Why yes, I do garden in high heels. Doesn't everyone?

Shirt: Mon Tissu "Spade Blouse - Mint Garden"
Undershirt: Whippet and Buck "Cole Boatneck Top - Cherry Blossom"
Pants: Teefy "Soft Wool Jersey Leggings Mint" (at Fameshed)
Shoes: Pixel Mode "Baby T's"
Earrings: Zibska "Amelie"
Hair: Exile "Collide"
Hairbase: Tiny Bird "Blacks Pack Hairbase" (unavailable)
Skin: Kooqla "Aurora Snowqueen"
Lipstick: Kooqla "O-lips07" (made for Ojen skinset)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Diesel Works

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please