Saturday, April 13, 2013

GUILTY



From Finesmith, the "Guilt" Collar: spiky, sharp and uncomfortable like its namesake. I am enjoying the symbolism. I think the collar would have to be considered a guilty pleasure. Seeing it, I thought it would go beautifully with a gothic look.



Sassy's Red Carpet Gown is available in more glamorous colors, and more spring-friendly colors, but I think this crimson and black ombre version is a perfect match to the statement necklace. The base of the gown is mesh, with two different shoulder pieces and some flexi skirts to add if you like. I also love how the slinky skirt moves without the sheer overskirts. The luxurious fabric has a subtle pattern that you can just see if you look closely.



(I did have to do a bit of photo editing where the Hairdo and the Collar interfered with each other.)

Gown: Sassy! "Red Carpet Gown"
Collar: Finesmith "Guilt"
Hair: Exile "Heloise"
Skin: Kooqla "Secret Garden (Gotik)" (unavailable)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: Lelutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Adorkable

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please