Thursday, September 12, 2013
So this morning, Achariya really got me pissed by telling me that one of my favorite sims is thinking about closing.
Because I have a Black Belt in Grieving, I can do all five stages of grief at the same time.
1. Denial: "Oh I'm sure she'll change her mind. Building is habit forming!"
2. Anger: "How is it that every damn ugly strip-mall-in-a-toilet survives, but one of the prettiest places in SL might have to close?!?"
3. Bargaining: "Maybe if enough of us go and buy their amazing jewels, gowns and trees?"
4. Depression: *pouts and stamps booted feets*
5. Acceptance: "Maybe I'd better go take lots of piccies just in case it really happens ..."
I love to go here, just to watch the amazing shift of the seasons and to make myself happy in all this beauty. Every time I go there are lots of new little spots to explore. This visit, it seems as if all the seasons are crowded in, summer flowers over glorious autumn leaves. Go go go! Go now!
Cloak: Mr. Poet “Knit Scarf” (sculpted part of a men’s outfit)
(Will someone please make a cloak like this in rigged mesh?)
Chainmail Shirt: bitch “Chain Mail Sleeved Doublet and Bracers”
(This is a clothing brand by Maxwell Graf a.k.a. Rustica)
Pants: Panda Express “Cut at the Knee”
Necklace: Lassitude and Ennui “Lion’s Paw Torque”
Belt: Mabinogion “Medieval Belt”
Sword: Varen “Requiem Katana” (SL Marketplace)
Boots: Schadenfreude “Amargosa” (VIP Group gift)
Hair: D!va “Giz” (@ the Arcade Gacha)
Skin: Essences “Amaterasu 05” (Gacha @ the Chapter Four)
Eyes: Ikon “Ardent”
Hands: by SLink
White Makeup: Nuuna “Rinn Makeup White 70”
Teal Makeup: Nuuna “Sabe Makeup Aqua 50”
Purple Makeup: Nuuna “Lyre Makeup Violet”
Red Makeup: Visavi “Warpaint / Sacrifice”
Poses: by Del May and Diesel Works