Friday, January 3, 2014

FROSTY



Clearly I was in a snowy mood when I went to this month's edition of Collabor88, because everything I bought was in various shades of white and cream, like this dress! I am admiring Ison's modern sheath with the asymmetrical hem. So if we are going to wear snow, why not add some ice? Large faux stones in this jewelry set from LIV-Glam. The gold warms up the outfit a little, I was shivering. Today's shoes are available today for Fifty Linden Friday over at the Fri.day Mainstore.



Dress: Ison "Asymmetric Tank Dress" (at Collabor88)
Shoes: fri.day "Bowtie.Pumps (FLF) - Silver" (at Fifty Linden Friday)
Jewels: LIV-Glam "FuLo Crystal"
Hair: D!va "Giz" (gacha)
Skin: Essences "Luaflor"
Lipgloss: Dead Apples "Balm Stains Natural Medium"
Eyes: Dead Apples "Sorrow Eyes" (four colors group gift)
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent.eyelashes - pure"
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Pose: by Adorkable

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please