Tuesday, February 11, 2014

BEEN BZZY



Pardon the pun. I've been bzzy, my life the way I knew it has been crumbling and here I am freaking out and trying to rebuild it. Yes there are upsides to the situation, but I'm not enjoying the stress. So I am running away today to Second Life to smell the flowers. How about the flowers on this coat? I think a bee would definitely choose a coat with floral print. :P



I love the flowarrrz!!



Can't wait for spring.

Coat: LIV-Glam "Blue on Blue"
Boots: LIV-Glam "Stella Denimore"
Antennies: Cerridwen's Cauldron "Spiral Antennae" (gacha)
Wingses: Deviance "Sidhe Wings - Bramble" (gacha)
Hair: Ink "Throb"
Skin: Essences "Harper" (at the Dressing Room)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: Lelutka "Photoshoot II"
Eyeliner: Kooqla Z-eyeliner (Black) 01"
Tattoo: Plastik "Soul Ink Reloaded :Bomb"
Hands: by SLink
Poses: by Adorkable and Label Motion

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please