Thursday, May 22, 2014

FIERCE



I could use some more Fierce attitude right now. I'm doing my best, but my day-to-day challenges are kicking my butt lately. Maybe I'm expecting too much? For me the hardest thing about waiting for physical healing is that I only have a little energy, and my basic obligations take almost all of it, leaving little for simple fun. It annoys me how much I simply sleep and rest lately because I want to do more ...

Hood and Cape: Alchemy "Lion Hood Golden" (gacha rare)
Mask: Illusions "Gold Alato Mask" (group gift)
Corset: NV Corsetry "Gold Dragon Lady Mesh Corset" (part of outfit)
Shirt: Evie's Closet "Ren Brown Messy Top" (part of outfit)
Hair: Exile "1985" (w/ texture-change HUD)
Skin: Plastik "Astrali Vaaliarah" (this version was for 50L Friday but it comes in lots of colors)
Eyes: Poetic Color "Fairy Eyes Wolf Dark" (vintage vintage)
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please