Monday, July 7, 2014

PAPILLON

Mariposa Closeup

I loved so hard on this outfit while I was trying to pull it together. Like a lot of mesh pieces they don't fit together perfectly, but pretty darn close. I started out with this simple classic gown from Evie's Closet. If you look closely, there is a beautiful subtle print on the fabric. The dress also comes with a low jeweled belt that I am not showing here, because I didn't think it really matched the butterfly hair pieces from Remarkable Oblivion. I picked up the Stitched cloak a while ago at a Fantasy Gacha Fair; I like it although the rigging is a little odd, and it doesn't hang straight in some poses. I rounded it out with some cute gacha hair.

Mariposa Full

Dress: Evie's Closet "Ceridwen"
Cape: Stitched "Elsa" (gacha)
Hairpieces: Remarkable Oblivion "Papillon"
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui "Saltarello" (sorry they don't show! they're perfect for this outfit)
Hair: Spellbound "Suspiria" (at Oh My Gacha)
Skin: Essences "Jamie"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Pose: by Don't Freak Out

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please