Saturday, November 8, 2014

WINGS

Wings Medium

I am grateful that these days it is easier to find fun roleplaying outfits and gear. When I started in Second Life it seemed like the most of the clothes around were either bling-y club gear, or goth stuff suitable for vampire covens. Yay variety! I've got nothing against clubby or gothic but I love choices.

Wings Closeup

Honestly I have more than enough clothes and jewels but I love the artistry and I want to share it with you. Isn't this lovely? This outfit from the Muses includes the gown, cape, pauldrons, and also a corset I am not showing here. To be fair I should mention that in some poses my arms stuck through the cape in the back, so try a demo and see how it works with your Animation Overrider.

Wings Full

Crown: Pure Poison "Gladys Headdress"
Earrings: Lassitude and Ennui "Winged" (w/texture-change bits)
Necklace: Lassitude and Ennui "Lethe"
Gown/Cape/Pauldrons: The Muses "My Lady"
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui "Captain's Boots" (sorry they don't show)
Hair: booN "MKT012"
Hairbase: booN "Gathered Raised Hairbase"
Skin: Essences "Ingrid"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands: by SLink
Poses: by Del May

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please