Wednesday, January 14, 2015

SIGHTSEEING

Sightseeing Medium

I'm on a road trip because I am feeling bored. So I've gone off in search of interesting locations to photograph instead of standing in front of a photo screen. I landed in the LEA sims but things are barely under construction on a new Art grant cycle. I was in luck though when I hopped over to LEA5, the Sandbox.

Sightseeing at LEA5

Cute little mini installations. This one was my favorite ... I can identify with this a little too well maybe. These hypnotic lines are scripted to move to what must be some arcane mathematical formula. The falling lady is motionless though, like that nightmare you have where you are falling downstairs and it takes way too long to hit bottom.

Sightseeing Full

Jacket/Sweater: American Bazaar "West Coat" (texture change sweater)
Pants: LIV Glam "Drunk in Love" (texture change)(vintage)
Shoes: G Field "Little Diva"
Hair: D!va "Giz" (gacha)
Skin: Essences "TDRFusion Xmas Edition" (at the Dressing Room)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Ears: Mandala "Steking Ears Season 5"
Hands: by SLink
Lashes: by LeLutka
Lipstick: Dead Apples "Balm Stains"
Pose: by Bang!

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please