Sunday, October 7, 2018

AN OLD BROOM

Old Broom Full

Playing dress-up and trying on Halloween outfits this morning when I would rather be spending all my money at the Arcade. I can't get in!! ARGGGGH … I chuckled a little when I saw the new brooms Birdy has out at the Arcade cause they are similar to this one I already have. I like the new colors and accessories. But, the new broom hovers higher in the air, which made using my photo screen inconvenient, so I pulled the old one out of the closet. (At least I'm not trying to ride a vacuum.)

Old Broom Closeup

Makeup: alaskametro "Black Magic" appliers (available at Salem)
Shoes: Ingenue "Winifred Booties" (available at Salem)
Eyes: Song "Frost - Cherry" (at Kustom9)
Necklace: Namii and Song "Hotosume-kozu Choker" (texture-change HUD)
Hair/Hat: Magika "Sorcery" (group gift)
Shirt: Coco "Gift_ScoopNeckCropTop" (group gift)
Leggings: Pixicat "Eye.Tights"
Glasses: Artilleri "Meredith Glasses" (vintage)
Broom: Birdy "Hocus Pocus" (old gacha)
Skin: by Essences
Head and Body by Catwa and Maitreya

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please