Monday, November 30, 2009

DAWN AFTER BATTLE

The battle was vicious and I broke my sword early in the evening. My blade was useless, I threw it aside and fought with magick. Even as sorceress and commander I barely survived.

All night long we fought for control of these stone walls and finally drove them up into the towers. The last few jumped from the parapets when it became clear that I would show them no mercy. As they fell they cursed me and this place.

After the battle was over and the remains cleared away, I threw open the gate and watched the sun rise from the front steps.

I have looked into the Stone of Vision and seen the farthest ends of this ancient kingdom, all the way to the shores of the sea. I shall rebuild it and enlarge its borders into the barbaric wilderness.

The throne is mine.

Hat: Hat Mechanic “Lilith” (also includes a crest, veils and eyes)
Coat: Angry Monkey “Coat of Wulfric” (also includes bracers)
Boots: Cats of a Feather “Minotaur Classic Casual Hooves”
Gloves and Bracelets: LouLou &Co. “Enigma”
Shirt: RFyre “Providence” (part of outfit)
Pants: Ibizarre “Leather Pants”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Acorn Defeat [Dark] Battle Royale-Shiner 2”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: Animazoo, ImpEle and Long Awkward Pose
Location: Angmar

Love,
Serene

p.s. I met the proprietor of "Cats of a Feather" on a random shopping trip when I noticed him sporting some fabulous cyber legs. He mainly makes cyber-neko things like legs and a few ears and tails, and these minotaur hooves seem to be a new direction. He says that the cyber hooves should be released in a week or two, in various metals. *grins* I love finding a new store. ... When I saw the hooves I thought of my collection of "Hat Mechanic" headgear. The only problem I have with Hat Mechanic stuffs is that it's hard to find other things that are sufficiently over-the-top to wear with them. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please