Monday, November 16, 2009

THE DANGEROUS DEEP

The other day, I went Snorkeling out of a little motorboat some distance away from shore. After some hours I relaxed. Finally grudgingly I began to think about going back to the boat and heading for shore. In spite of wearing a t-shirt, the back of my neck and calves were starting to feel hot and tight from sunburn.

Just as I was turning around, mentally mumbling, something flashed by me in the water and frightened me. It was big, passing so close I could feel the hairs on my arms stand on end. I thought there weren't supposed to be sharks in this water! Before I could get a real look at it, it disappeared into some sea weeds.

Took a minute to pick up my jaw off the sand and then swam around the outside of the seaweed bed and peer in. I didn't have the nerve to go in.


Avatar: Grendel’s Children “Deep Sea Siren (Female Purple)”

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please