Friday, February 5, 2010

HOT FOR ZOMBIES

Usually I'm just a wallflower.

But when I met him I just couldn't help myself. We danced all night. (And let me say, for the undead he was shockingly light on his feet.)

Then abruptly, everything went wrong ... just a little nosebleed sent him completely around the bend. But I kept a cool head.

I had to get all kung fu on him for a minute.

But hey, it was all just a misunderstanding.

The Hot for Zombies "Bloody Valentines Celebration" this weekend benefits the Red Cross. Why not go shopping and enjoy the company of the Undead? I am wearing a shirt and skirt I picked up at the fundraiser.

(Thanks Acha for being such a good sport on short notice!!)

Acha is wearing:
Shirt: Connors "Country Boy T-shirt"
Pants: Sprawl "The Road Jeans"
Shoes: Akeyo "Slippers Bean"
Cigarette: Naith Smit "cigarette"
Hair: Gritty Kitty "Davinci reloaded" wheat
Eyes: Poetic Color "Eyes - fairy - wolf dark"
Skin: Nomine "Zombie stage 2 mid"

Serene is wearing:
Shirt: Deviant Girls "skeleton T"(100% of sales to the Red Cross)
Skirt: Deviant Girls "cutoff skirt red"(100% of sales to the Red Cross)
Jacket: Aoharu "Short Riders Jacket"
Stockings: Dare "Lace Stockings Blacky"
Shoes: J's "Rose Pumps"
Eyes: Poetic Color "Night Rain"
Hair: Cake "Dakota"
Skin: Pink Fuel "Skye Honey Oopsies" (Valentines Bazaar exclusive)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please