Wednesday, February 3, 2010

THE WANDERING FAE PAUSES

I have not visited Hosoi Ichiba for a long time.

It feels good to just stop. I will just sit a while and learn about traditional japanese culture. *laughs* Actually, I remember this traditional culture, from my last visit. Several hundred years ago now ... This recreated slide show is not exactly accurate.

But I can't sit still for long. Hmm this bridge is new ... oh this is lovely.

Why don't I do this every day? *sigh*

Jacket: Diram “Noa Attire Chestnut”
Pants: Tokushi Avatars "Steam Swallow Pants"
Shirt: Yak and Yeti “Sari Apricot Choli (Blouse)”
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui “Estampie”
Socks: MiaSnow “Striped Knit Socks –orange"
Bracelets: Yak and Yeti “Tibetan Cuff Mantra Big”
Ears: Atomic “Mystic Elven Ear – Feather"
Hair: Deviant Kitties “Uruha”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Sundust [Light] Elf” (gift)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Location: Hosoi Ichiba

Yak and Yeti is an all-free shop that specializes in asian clothing, jewelry and a little furniture.

Love,
Serene

p.s. I showed you these pants before but I wanted you to see the bloomers version with the frilly cuffs. You can also see Achariya wearing the pants with regular straight cuffs here.

pps. I realized after selecting photos that I didn't post any that showed the fab elf ears. You can see them here. They come with a nice HUD that comes with several skincolor presets plus you can save a few of your own, and you can change the colors on the ear cuffs and feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please