Thursday, March 25, 2010

THE DANGEROUS QUEEN IMPRISONED

Where am I? Where are my trees? The night stars?

My enemy has left me here, in this grey in-between place. The most cruel punishment, to bind up my wounds and leave me ... here.

...

No sound of bird or running water.

(I couldn't resist showing you the LPP armband up close. The details on the metal are amazing, there are two versions included that are identical except for the color of the metal. Typically I prefer the silver.)

Crown: Trap “Magma Crown” (Wild Released Prize)
Pantaloons and Bandages: Trap “Hakama Pants” (includes Bandages)
Scarf: Plastik “Wasteland Scarf Sari”
Staff: Tekeli-li “Bloodlight Staff” (colorchange everything)
Armband: Le Petit Prince “Scorpio armlet (Arabesque)”
Shoes: Yeah, right.
Ears: Trap “Drow&Elf Beastie Ears” (texture change)
Eyes: Poetic Color “fairy eyes – witch dark gr (l)”
Hair: Waka and Yuki “Apollo Limited” (lucky chair)
Skin: Curio “:GP: Acorn [Dark] Lovely-Pure 1”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose

p.s. sorry about the coloring of the ears, I really shouldn't take photographs late at night in a darkened room.

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please