Friday, March 26, 2010

RESTRAINT

I so admire restraint. Whether it is the seduction of physical restraint embodied in a corset, or emotional self-control, I admire it. (Probably because I wish I had more of it in my character. I wish I could perfectly control anger or pain or unthinking reactions.) Oh and did I mention restraint is sexy?

The sexy corset is paired with this new nightmare skirt ... The corset is sculpted and texture change with one version that has the back laces painted on, and another version with sculpted laces. Each color includes a hud that changes the texture three ways. For those of you using the beta viewer it includes a boxed version with alpha texture layer that prevents your ribs from showing through the corset when you bend or twist. ...And these sculpted skirts: I couldn't believe that the pack with all the colors of fabric was only L$300, that's usually the price for one color right? They are lovely. (The photo doesn't do them justice. You have to see how they look in three dimensions.)

Finally the lovely flower crown, which texture changes on touch to a zillion different flower and leaf colors. I got lucky combining the flowers with this hair because they fit together perfectly without any adjustment.

Shirt: PixelDolls “Duchess Top”
Undershirt: PixelDolls “Tintable Cami” (from Timepiece 001 Outfit)
Skirt: Sn@tch “Nightmare Skirt Wine” (fatpack only L$300!)
Necklace: La Gyo “Old Watch” (Designers United unavailable)
Corset: silentsparrow “Petit a Petit Underbust Corset”
Flowers: Illusions “Varda Rose Crown” (texture change everything, Wild Released item)
Shoes: A-Bomb “Ingrid” (colorchange)
Hair: lamb “I’m a romantic”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Skin: JM:Mai “skin_devonz sakuran pure”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Location: Empress and Hierophant

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please