Friday, July 1, 2011

BLANCHE FRAICHE

I am so enjoying the Truth District opening … Lovely designers, beautiful scenery, and the buzz of good company. Standing room only.

Several of the designers timed the release of new creations to coincide with the District Opening; in particular Gala Phoenix released three new skins, with six makeups each. As soon as I saw the Curio sign, I knew I was in big big trouble. You know how am about her skin, don't you?

This soft, glowing, beautiful skin I am wearing is a gift. (I would have paid!) *happy sigh* I'm still trying to choose one or two more ...

Shirt: Whippet and Buck “Claven Lace” (opening group gift at Truth District, it is a bit transparent so I wore two layers)
Belt: Pacadi “Mairey Leather Belt” (unavailable)
Skirt: 5th and Oxford “Seaside Sweetie” (L$50 at Closing Sale)
Jewelry: Lassitude and Ennui “Bleeding Heart” (texture change HUD)
Shoes: Pixel Mode “Baby T’s”
Hair: Truth “Becky” (multicolor pack, opening group gift at Truth District)
Hairbase: by booN
Skin: Curio “:GP: Airhead-Truth District” (opening group gift at Truth District)
Eyes: Fashism “Sunrise”
Eyelashes: by Exodi and Glow Studio
Poses: by Diesel Works and Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please