Sunday, July 10, 2011

BUBBLEGUM!

Just a quickie. Between all the new Hair I "had to have" from Hair Fair, and some new Curio skins, I don't have much money left for the rest of the month. But I picked up many gifts at Hair Fair too, and some of them are perfect for Gogo's Bubblegum Weekend!

I love the messy wisps on top and the crazy color on this LollipopZ hair. It comes in three parts, with two pieces that attach to the shoulders.

Now this cute little bob is by Lamb. It comes in a megapack in all her shop colors and was labeled "Colortesters" but I think they're adorable, and because each one is only four prims I think you're seeing my new Event and Fair hair. Four prims doesn't add that much to sim lag does it?

And I think I'll finish off with this truly bubblegum hair from BC322. I love candy!

Red: LollipopZ “Dolce” Gift ... with American Bazaar Lipgloss and Hairbase by booN
Purple: Lamb “Bob” Colortester Gift ... with Curio Lipstick (old gift)
Pink: BC322 “Dee-Dolly” Gift ... with Mynerva Lipstick

Also wearing Skin by Curio, Eyes by Fashism, and Shirt by Whippet and Buck

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please