Sunday, October 16, 2011

HUNTING SEASON

I stopped running about to take a little walk.

This spot has the sweetest little path with a covered bridge. It was calling my name.

I turned off my computer yesterday and went looking for colored leaves. These are brighter orange, but I saw the real leaves with dog and daughter.

Most of this outfit I picked up at Collabor88. I think I bought half the store before I noticed the little candy hunt that was going on. Find twelve candies that contain six colors of culottes and six bustiers too. Did I ever say I love long culottes with boots? This plum-colored pant is just my thing.

Jacket: The Sea Hole “Corseted Tweed Jacket” (Collabor88)
Bodysuit: The Secret Store “Cable Knit Bodysuit”
Culottes: The Sea Hole “Odette Culottes – Plum” (Collabor88 Candy Hunt)
Boots: Miel “Puddle Boots”
Jewelry: Gems and Kisses “Yummy Candy”
Hair: Exile “Maylee”
Skin: Curio “Fall TD Exclusive” (this makeup no longer available)
Eyes: Fashism “Sunrise”
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent. eyelashes – pure”
Poses: by Dare, Diesel Works, and ImpEle
Location: Atomic Island

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please