Friday, October 21, 2011

THE SCOTS AUTUMN

Enjoying a fine day at the sea before the first freeze.

The loverly knits, plaids and argyle made me think of Her Majesty, but I don't have an old Land Rover so I am portraying a lesser member of the nobility. Perhaps a very distant cousin. I started dressing with the Sleepy Eddy sweater and the Gun provided by Don't Freak Out for the Seasons Hunt. Sleepy Eddy also made these leather clogs that I couldn't resist.

The sweet little necklace from Lassitude and Ennui includes a texture change HUD that lets you customise the colours of all its components.

Jacket: Sweetest Goodbye "4 Minute Jacket"
Sweater: Sleepy Eddy "Crew Neck Sweater" (Seasons Hunt)
Weapon: Don't Freak Out "Gone Huntin" (Seasons Hunt)
Necklace: Lassitude and Ennui "Scribble" (w/texture change HUD)
Skirt: Kurotsubaki "Brown Check"
Socks: Riddle "Argyle Socks"
Shoes: Sleepy Eddy "Gacha Sandals" yay I got the animal print!
Hair: Lelutka "Inverted"
Skin: Mynerva "Plain Jane"
Eyes: Fashism "Sunrise"
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Location: Raven Hollow

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please