Sunday, December 4, 2011

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

I'm showing a few more cutie-pie stuffs from the Zombie Popcorn Winter Magic event. The holiday shopping is fun, the build is sweet with plenty of nice photo spots, and when I'm done taking photos here I think I'll need some hot chocolate. I am turning blue with the cold but at least my tongue is the right color.

This cute outfit from Severed Garden includes the fun sweater, a little sculpted miniskirt, leggings, fringed boots, and a headband with a pair of huge pompoms on it. I traded the headband for these snowy antlers, and reduced the skirt into a little sweater bottom. My legs kept sticking through the skirt, so I wanted to wear shorts.

Knits Set: Severed Garden “Pompy Ice” (at Winter Magic)
Antlers: Acide “Atlantique Cornes” (at Winter Magic)
Skin: Katsucide “Laura Oceane” (at Winter Magic)
Snowflake Tongue: Juxtapose “Catch a Flake” (set of 5 with built in poses)
Shorts: Phoenix Rising “Taylor Shorts” (unavailable)
Hair: booN “KED937”
Hairbases: by booN and Tiny Bird (unavailable)
Eyes: n-creation “ghost ice eyes” (old Zombie Popcorn prize)
Eyelashes: by Exodi

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please