Saturday, February 25, 2012

AURORA

The other day I ran across a newer skin store that I had never heard of before. So I spoke to friendly Ms. Rocketta Haven who owns the Kooqla shop; she told me that she has been working on these skins for about a year now. I think her skins are interesting and beautiful so I asked her if I could review them here. I love finding hidden talent. :D

What I appreciate most about these skins is their unique feel. These days so many skins are so much the same, partly because so many of them are drawn from the same sets of templates. Don't get me wrong; I have nothing against templates as a starting point, as long as an artist can take them to someplace original.

These skins have their own personality. Maybe it's because the nose is a little different. The cosmetic colors are a little unusual, the skin tones are not just like everyone else's. I love the subtle turns of the curves around the lips, the unconventional eyebrows, and the definition around her collarbones. The body is softer and less glossy than the current trend but I like that.

The Aurora Skins come in twelve makeups, each with light and dark brows. The last four "Dark" makeups are layered over slightly darker skintones. The package includes a suggested eyebrow shape that I am not using here. Please try demos in store to see if you like how the skin looks on your shape.

Skins: Kooqla "Aurora"
Hair: Exile "Tempest"
Eyes: Ikon "Sunrise"
Lashes: Hebenon Vial "Dramatique"
Lingerie: Pig "Day Lilies"
Pose: by Diesel Works

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please