Sunday, February 12, 2012

IN THE DROWSY WOODS

The woods may be drowsy, but its Queen is not. I stalk the kingdom, assuring myself that every inch of it is always under my sway.

There is nothing left but the wild beasts of the wood and a few crumbling buildings that will soon be overcome by weeds and fungus. Few of the people who walk through even dare to speak.

But the Drowsy woods are still well worth seeing if you have the courage.

When I went to Chic Management's Back to Black Event I fell in love with this jacket from Molichino and I knew I had to style it into an Evil Queen's gown. I had fun swapping out pieces of Peqe's black outfits with all their sculpted pieces, and the gorgeous Lassitude and Ennui boots with their delicious stitched details. I will have to show one of the other colors of boots in brighter lighting :D ... please go see all the yummies!

Jacket: Molichino “Hope Jacket” (Back to Black Event)
Skirt: from the Peqe “Back to Jet” Gown (Back to Black Event)
Bodysuit: Nemesis “Friendship Bodysuit”
Leggings: from the Bare Rose “Luchador del Ruedo” Outfit
Lacy Undershirt: PixelDolls “Tintable Cami” (unavailable)
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui “Flutter Boots” (Back to Black Event)(mesh)
Crown: Eclectica “Regency Tiara” (texture change gems)
Tattoo: White Widow “Dream” (Zombie Popcorn Hunt prize)
Hair: booN “YNO421”
Hairbases: by booN and Tiny Bird
Skin: Mons “Back to Black Skin – cream lips” (Back to Black event)
Eyes: Ikon (aka Fashism) “Sunrise”
Lashes: Hebenon Vial “Dramatique”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose and Marukin
Location: Drowsy

Love,
Serene

p.s. for inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please