Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HUNTING AT TWILIGHT


The sun is on its way down, and I'm getting ready to go hunting. No, not hunting for prey, silly. Today I'd rather go hunting for clothes. And shoes.


I already found these. I love how the little silver studs on the shoes go with the subtle sequin shine on these slacks. But I love most how cute my little toes look with these little straps.


I think the black stretch outfit would be perfect for a hunter looking to blend with the dark. And also fashionable, dressed up with a few smart accessories. Sometimes I like to keep it simple.

Shirt: Aoharu "TurtleNeckKnit"
Pants: Plastik "Aeda Slacks" (subscriber gift)
Necklace and Earrings: LaGyo "Paisley Necklace and Earrings"
Ring: Alchemy Immortalis "Khepri's Carnelian Sun"
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui "Nyrha Sandals" (mesh)(texture change HUD)
Hair: Truth "Jessie" (mesh)(group gift)
Skin: PXL "Kate Vampire" (group gift)
Eyes: Ikon "Utopia Eyes - Dark Red" (group gift)
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent. eyelashes - pure"
Teeth with Blood: by Glam Affair (a very old TDR tattoo, unavailable)
Poses: by Animazoo, Estetica and Olive Juice (unavailable)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please