Saturday, June 30, 2012

UNDERSEA RUINS


I promise I don't just shop. Although it sometimes feels like that. Yesterday I took a multi-tasking trip out to these old underwater ruins, I haven't been there for a while and I wanted to photograph this Mermaid tail. Quarantine put these mesh Mer-tails up for sale at the Zombie Popcorn Carnival. Overall I like these tails a lot because they are mesh instead of a pair of pants with fins and a crotch-flap-cover-thingy and an Animation that keeps your legs together. (If you have bought a Mer-tail before you must know what I mean.)

By the way, today is the last day of the Carnival so you really should hustle and get your cute bum over there if you forgot or want to go back to pick up a few more things. It's very fun and no longer a lagfest. You're out of excuses :D


This lovely lewelry from Ellabella is available there too. The gorgeous hair from booN is an old favorite that covers all my bits, but putting it on I couldn't help wishing he would pretty-pretty-please redo it in mesh! (All the long bits go through my body in bendy poses like those in my old Mermaid AO.)


... in case you'd like to visit. It looks like a linden-built (mole-built) feature with a few treasure chests lying around in the depths for those who like that sort of thing. I wish they would build more of this kind of exploring spot, only with a bit better build quality. It might be inspirational for more mainlanders :)

Fishtail: Quarantine "Shimmering Mesh Mermaid"
Jewels: ellabella "Phaedra-Vae - circlet" (matching pieces available)
Hair: booN "VNS660"
Skin: YS & YS "Liu TDR Venus" (at the Dressing Room)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent. eyelashes - pure"
Facelight: Nlight FREE 2.0 Adjustable Beauty Light (free on SL Marketplace)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please