Sunday, July 22, 2012

BUTTONED DOWN



My dog was a gift at the SL Birthday celebration. I'm kinda digging on it cause it's quiet, low maintenance, and I don't have to follow it around cleaning up after it. Sounds like the perfect man, right?



I saw this Vest on the feeds and went to look at the shop a few days ago. LeSe is fairly new and seems to exclusively provide mesh clothes made from full-perm clothing mesh you can purchase on the Marketplace. Most of the clothes seem to be made from Meli Imako mesh, which is very popular right now because it is very inexpensive. This vest however is based on mesh created by Red Poly. I mention this because you are sure to see several other designers present the same vest with their own fabrics, and it seems to be gone from the LeSe shop. ( I already spotted one in blue over on Seraphim's coverage of the Grunge Soul Project.)



I changed the lighting on this last pic so you could get a clearer look at this coif. LaViere is new to the hair business, but hit this one out of the park. The way the hair lays around my ears is perfection. *mwah*

Vest: Le*Se "Buttoned Vest" (mesh by Red Poly)
Skirt: Aura "Bulletproof" (mesh)
Shoes: Your Skin and Your Shape "Brera"
Hair: LaViere "Ambush"
Skin: Kooqla "Ojen"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: by Hebenon Vial (unavailable)
Facelight: NLight FREE 2.0 (free on SL Marketplace)
Doggie: BioBreeds (this is a model; they make breedables)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please