Thursday, July 5, 2012

SPOOKY OLD WOODS


Hey there little Red Riding Hood
You sure are looking good
You're everything a big bad wolf could want.


Little Red Riding Hood
I don't think little big girls should
Go walking in these spooky old woods alone.


What big eyes you have,
The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad.
So just to see that you don't get chased
I think I ought to walk with you for a ways.

What full lips you have.
They're sure to lure someone bad.
So until you get to grandma's place
I think you ought to walk with me and be safe.

I'm gonna keep my sheep suit on
Until I'm sure that you've been shown
That I can be trusted walking with you alone.

Hair/Hood: Exile "Lady in Red" (mesh)(at Fairy Tales Event)
Shirt/Collar/Gloves: PixelDolls "Bella" (unavailable)
Skirt: So Many Styles "Fairy Tales Print Skirt" (mesh)(at Fairy Tales Event)
Skin: Kooqla "Okania" (group gift)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent. eyelashes - pure"
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose (unavailable)
Location: Rackingham State Hospital
Lyrics: Amanda Seyfried

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please