Thursday, March 14, 2013

FASHION FOR LIFE 2013 six



This. Outfit. ROCKS. Still photography can't convey it. First of all, The yellow parts of the design are apparently lit by some futuristic alien energy source. The light pulses, slowly oscillating between yellow and brighter white. And I love the combination of ancient Egyptian inspiration and future-cyber materials. The charcoal material straddles the line between silk and latex. J'adore!!



The set includes not only the sexy gown, luscious black skin, and shimmery cosmetics, but also a very avant-garde wig, and a futurist version of the Egyptian ceremonial beard. These accessories didn't look good on my oddly shaped head, so I left them in my closet.



I love this dress so so hard! But PLEASE NOTE this is not really what the back of the dress looks like. It is really low cut in the back but I didn't want to show my bum, so I am wearing some black undershorts underneath. If you want to see what it looks like as sYs intended, you can take a look at this photo by Eve Kazan over here.

Gown: sYs "Diva Rave Long Dress - ISIS gold" (Fashion for Life)
Skin: sYs "Naomie" (Fashion for Life)
Cosmetics: sYs "Naomie makeup YSIS gold" (Fashion for Life)
Undershorts: oOps I forget who made these.
Earrings: Tekeli-Li "Mesh Ankh Earrings" (color-change everything)
Hair: LeLutka "Rykiel"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Bang and Long Awkward Pose (unavailable)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please