Friday, March 22, 2013

RAYNA



This pretty Rayna skin is Amacci's new exclusive skin out now at Skin Fair 2013. I decided to show the darkest "Terra" shade because I loved the delicious caramel goodness. Forgive my whimsy, but when I put on the hair I was immediately tempted to add Frida Kahlo's eyebrows :D But I was good! I didn't do it.



The skin comes with one clean skin, and twelve other versions with makeup ...



Lots of subtle looks for day or night ...



A couple of glam and dramatic looks ...



And lots of extras. Eight more lipsticks, hairbase, a minimized/maximized cleavage tattoos, etc. Have you gone to Skin Fair yet? Don't miss it!

Skins: Amacci "Rayna"
Hair: D!va "Diva2" (old group gift)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Underthings: Pig "Day Lilies"
Pose: by Del May

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please