Monday, June 17, 2013

OBSCURO

Obscuro Medium

I love a simple outfit with one outrageous accessory. While I would call Ms. Kungler's shirt simple, its drapery is so sophisticated! I paired it with a set of leather (suede?) pants that were once a store gift over at TokiDoki. I'm glad to finally show these, but sometimes you want to wait for the right outfit. I love the combination of plum and brown.

Obscuro Closeup

So here is the one outrageous accessory: a beautiful new headpiece from Finesmith. It also comes in a whole spectrum of brighter colors for spring and summer, but this one called to me.

Obscuro Full

Headpiece: Finesmith "Time Trap Bronze" (new)
Blouse: Kunglers "TDRF#009 - Blouse Plum" (other colors now in store)
Slacks: TokiDoki "Anniversary Leather Trousers (unavailable in this color)
Shoes: G Field "Square Toe Shoes" (vintage)
Hair: Exile "Bad Reputation"(new)
Skin: Essences "Wednesday II"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Del May

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please