Wednesday, June 26, 2013

THE IMPISH ONE

Impish Medium

The "Impish" dress is another pretty thing from this month's Deco-themed edition at the Genre venue. You may need to tinker with your shape to get this dress to fit properly, so I recommend trying a demo. (I think there was a demo? I don't remember.) In some poses my shoulders went through the straps. I love the lace and detail; in these photos I am using very bright lighting to make the texture more visible.

Impish Close

Bliensen and Maitai's earrings are perfectly period. Lovely little pieces, all the bits in mesh. You can click on the photo to see a larger version with all the details.

Impish Full

Dress and Clutch: Impish "Vintage Vamp" (@ Genre)
Shoes: Absolution "Rose Flats" (vintage)
Hairpiece: Violent Seduction "Lolita Cantonier" (Lucky Board prize)
Earrings: Bliensen and Maitai "Chareston Art Deco" (@ Genre)
Hair: LaViere "Ambush"
Skin: Essences "Whisper" (@the Dressing Room)
Lipstick: Glam Affair "Layla Lipstick - risqué" (vintage)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Del May

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please