Saturday, November 2, 2013

A CLEAR DAY IN NEW ENGLAND

New England Closeup

So I had some lovely garments in fall colors tucked away for after the Halloween orange-and-black fest. The TokiDoki oversized sweater has a nice soft knit and I love NuDoLu's owl jewelry gacha. Underneath I have some comfy new chocolate corduroys I picked up at Boom.

New England Mister Boss

I ran across Mr. Boss at the Fishing Dock and he helped me with some of the finer points of drowning worms. He actually looks a lot like Mr. Friedman, who I worked for when I was nineteen years old. I'm glad he's having a nice retirement.

New England Full

Noble New England is abundant in Fall charm, pumpkins, places to eat and drink, a playground, comfy places to sit and relax, I even spotted a horse riding ring ... I had a lovely time. Don't miss!

Sweater: TokiDoki "Juliana Sweater"
Corduroy Pants: Boom "Manchesters"
Ring and Bangle: NuDoLu "Hibou" (gacha)
Turtleneck Collar: Drift "Chic Collar" (mesh)
Shirt: Atomic "Frilled Shirt" (vintage system layer)
Hair: Exile "Like Lovers Do"
Skin: Essences "Amaterasu"
Lipstick: Dead Apples "Balm Stains Fall Colors"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Hands: by SLink
Nails: by Adore and Abhor
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Juxtapose
Location: Noble New England

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please