Saturday, November 30, 2013

ROSY

Rosy Medium

The other day I picked up this little dress at a new-to-me store called The Sinners Collective Crossroads. It balances the season-appropriate darker colors with some flowers to remind me that spring will come back. Eventually. I wore it layered over a black turtleneck because its so bloody cold. :D

Rosy Closeup

At Shoetopia G Field had these flowered deck shoes sitting out as a gift! More serendipity. But I have to say my legs are still too cold! And in real life here I sit in my coat shivering. Maybe some soup ...

Rosy Feets

Dress: The Sinners Collective Crossroads "Cute as a Button"
Shoes: GField "Deck Shoes - flower" (gift at Shoetopia)
Shirt: Aoharu "TurtleNeckKnit" (vintage)
Turtleneck Collar: Drift "Chic Collar"
Stockings: Izzie's "Cat Tights"
Earrings: Hatpins "What Wrought"
Hair: Lamb "Ambrosia"
Hairbase: by Truth
Skin: Essences "Olyvia FLF" (similar skins available)
Eyeshadow/Liner: by Essences
Lipgloss: Sugar Heart "Lip Shine" (gift)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: by LeLutka
Hands: by SLink

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please