Thursday, December 19, 2013

INADVERTENT SNOW ANGEL



It's snowing as I speak and my daughter was twenty minutes late for school this morning because the traffic was crawling along at about five miles per hour the whole way. I'm listening to the news talking about the power lines that are down around town. I'm so grateful that her vacation starts tomorrow. In keeping with the lovely but inhospitable weather, a winter white post. I do enjoy ice skating while I am inside wearing pajamas. :D



Whee!



If these pictures load slowly, I apologize on behalf of Flickr which is messing about with their freaking display settings again. I really really wish they would stop trying to "improve" their interface, I preferred it THE WAY IT WAS! (*rant over*)

Coat: Maitreya "Oversized Coat" (at Collabor88)
Leggings: Maitreya "Tights"
Skates: The Secret Store "Ice Skates - Pegasus" (at the Arcade Gacha)
Hair: D!va "Daisy" (at the Arcade Gacha)
Skin: Essences "Dyana" (at the Dressing Room)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent "
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: Nantra "Roller Derby"

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please