Thursday, June 19, 2014

FLEUR

Fleur Medium

Time is just flying by and we only have through tomorrow to visit Fashion for Life! I can't believe it. If you haven't visited yet, now's your chance. There are still so many things I want to show you so I'd better get on it! This dress is a cute entry from a new-to-me shop called Kaithleen's. This sweet little floral print is also available in brighter, more summery colors but I was just loving this fresh white.

Fleur Detail

I like silver and white so I matched the dress with a silver star manicure from Flair and this Fleur-de-Lis ring from Swallow ...

Fleur Full

If you would like a teleport list of shop locations, please visit the Fashion for Life blog.

Dress: Kaithleen's "Long Summer Dress - White" (at Fashion for Life)
Ring: Swallow "Lily Ring Silver" (at Fashion for Life)
Fingernails: by Flair (at Fashion for Life)
Hair: Little Bones "Take Everything"
Skin: Essences "Athena"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands: by SLink
Poses: by Diesel Works, Glitterati and Juxtapose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please