Thursday, October 9, 2014

NEHTAR

Nehtar Medium

I'm really excited for the Mystic Realms faire that is opening tomorrow! *squee* I'm bringing you a little preview of something you will see at FatePlay's booth, this delicious elfy "Nehtar Min" armored suit. Obviously I'm a woman in real life because I want to drool all over the boots. Is anyone looking forward to the next installment of the Hobbit as much as I am? I doubt it. This will have to hold me over till then.

Nehtar Full

Of course the suit can be mixed and matched and the pieces worn separately. There are Armor, Tunic, Pants and Boots. In eight different colors, in case you are not the forest-dwelling type. All yummy. Hey wait, where is my bow?

Outfit: FATEplay "Nehtar Min" (at Mystic Realms starting tomorrow)
Sword: Varen "Requiem Katana" (vintage Marketplace freebie)
Hair: Little Bones "Rusted Aero"
Skin: Kooqla "Gray mr. Frost" (old group gift)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Ears: Schadenfreude "Fey Ear Spiral Horn w/rings" (w/ texture change HUD)
Poses: by Picture This and Stakey

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please