Friday, October 10, 2014

SWEET SURIE

Surie Medium

I just can't resist showing you another one of FatePlay's outfits from the Mystic Realms faire today! This Surie outfit includes a leather corselet with bracers, tunic, pants and boots, available in eight colors. The craftsmanship is really lovely. If you are using advanced graphics features, you can see the very subtle sheen on the leather bits: the top edge of the corselet is catching the light, just a little shiny but not too much. I also love the little wrinkles in the fabric on her arms, it looks very natural.

Surie Closeup

I promise this is not a Gratuitous Portrait close-up. Take a look at the fabric of the tunic. Can you see that sweet floral texture? Wow. I am impressed. I know I know, it's not every day you get to see a wood elf this close. After all, you breathe so loudly that I could shoot you in the dark. (Gratuitous Tolkien reference.)

Surie Backside

Outfit: FATEplay "Surie" (at Mystic Realms Fair starting today)
Hair: Little Bones "Rusted Aero"
Hairbase: by booN
Skin: Essences "Ingrid - Uber" (at Uber)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Ears/Earrings: Schadenfreude "Fey Ears Spiral Horn w/rings" (w/ texture change HUD)
Poses: by Diesel Works and Epiphany

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please